Want to join our team?
HIRING NOW for Heavy Duty Wrecker Driver in Sanger!
We have been in business for over 21 years. We are looking for dedicated, long term employees to welcome to our team. We are a small company and our #1 goal is to take care of our employees and give quality service to all of our customers. We serve the entire DFW area and surrounding cities.
Must live within 45 minutes from Sanger
Towing experience preferred but not required - Will Train
Current Class A CDL
Current TDLR Card
Current Medical Certificate
Pass DOT drug test
Drivers are paid commission semi monthly.
Average annual salary ranges from $100,000.00 to $150,000.00
Health Insurance and IRA benefits provided!
If interested please fill out the application below!
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, transgender status, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
HIRING NOW for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic in Sanger!
To provide timely, quality, and cost-effective repair and maintenance for vehicle fleet including 11 heavy duty wreckers that requires preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and repairs. Class A CDL preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs preventative and routine maintenance on heavy duty wreckers.
2. Performs basic diagnostics to identify source of trouble and makes necessary adjustments to equipment for safe and efficient operation
3. Works with drivers in performing preventative maintenance and repairs
4. Ensures proper and accurate documentation of all maintenance performed, completes reports in writing.
5. Performs safety inspections of equipment and documents the work
6. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
7. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Required)
Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)